Our lovely actress Emma Watson got a place on The Movie Fanatics – "Hottest Young Actress – List".She got the 29th place with following comment:
Watson was cast as Hermione at the age of nine, having acted only in school
plays. From 2001 to 2007, she starred in five Harry Potterfilms alongside Daniel Radcliffe and Rupert Grint. She will return forthe
final three installments: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince,due to be released
in 2008, and the two parts of Harry Potter and theDeathly Hallows. Watson's work
in the Harry Potter series has earnedher several awards and more than £10
million.
Emmas statement about this place:
I feel incredibly lucky to have been given the opportunity to be insuch aHere you will find the whole list.
fantastic film and worked with so many tons of people. I mean,my
ambitions couldn't even dream of the scale and greatness that HarryPotter is,
and so, I'm so very lucky about that. But as Dan said, Ilove performing, I love
being creative. There's so many differentaspects of the film
world that even if I didn't pursue acting, thenI… I mean, something, something
in it I might end up doing. Whatevergets thrown at me, I'm just going to go with
the flow and see whathappens.

0 comentarios:
Post a Comment